Educate yourself on Diamonds before making the purchase
- Vidar Jewelry’s Black Gold Rings.
- Vidar Jewelry’s Collections: A Brief Presentation
- Unique Engagement Rings at Vidar Jewelry
- Vidar Jewelry’s Stunning Microband Rings
- A Creative Proposal For Your Fiance
- Top Selling Wedding Rings
- Sapphire Ring is a great way to incorporate that “Something Blue” into your wedding!
- Some Tips On How To Keep Your Jewelry Clean
- What is the difference between an Engagement Ring and a Wedding Band?
- Why Get a Custom Wedding Ring for Your Better Half.
- Helping You Look Stylish on Your Special Day
- How to Stay out of Debt While Planning a Wedding – Vidar Jewelry
- Gold or Silver? Tips on how to choose a Custom Ring for your style
- How to Order the Perfect Engagement and Wedding Rings at Vidar Jewelry
- How to choose the perfect wedding ring for a man
- Educate yourself on Diamonds before making the purchase
- Choose a wedding ring that fits your woman
- Go Bold with a Colored Engagement Ring
- Colored engagement rings are a great choice for your bride-to-be!
- There are many shapes of diamonds, choose one that will fit your bride-to-be’s style!
- Diamond And GemStone Options for Wedding Rings
- Don’t just get a bland wedding band for your groom, be creative with a more flashy ring
- Matching Wedding Bands are gorgeous, which style is right for you?
- Unique Engagement Rings – From Vidar Jewelry
- Take a look at some of the top wedding ring trends!
- Wedding ring sets are a symbol of love, here are some ideas for you to choose from:
- Flower Engagement Rings at Vidar Jewelry
- Silver Engagement rings are a beautiful choice for your Bride-to-Be!
- Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Rings – For the True Princess of Your Heart!
- The Best Wedding Bands For You and Your Spouse
- Ruby Engagement Rings – Classy, Stylish and Full of Warmth
- Fancy Color Diamonds – Refinement and Uniqueness
- Go Green with your engagement ring!
- How did the “Wedding Ring” originate?
- how you should style your wedding ring?
- Thinking of A Unique Ring to Symbolize Your Love? Try Red Wedding and Engagement Rings!
- Add some brightness to your life with a beautiful Yellow engagement ring!
- Blue Engagement Rings Will Offer That Spark To Your Style
- Black Engagement Ring. Even the darkest of colors can sparkle!
- 10 Best Mens Ring For 2016
- Best Matching Wedding Band For 2016
- In 2016 Our Focus on Unique Matching Wedding Bands For His And Hers
They say “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” and truthfully, few other precious stones are as beautiful,luxurious and full of glamor as diamonds are.
However, we are very frequently unfamiliar with what diamonds actually are and with how to pick the right one for our ladies (or for our wedding rings, for that matter).
To help you decide on the very best you can possibly get, we have put together a list of bits of information everyone who is planning to buy a diamond ring should know.
Read them and keep them in mind because they’ll turn out to be quite useful when making the actual purchase!
• Surprisingly enough, diamonds are made from the very same thing coal is made of: coal. The main difference that makes diamonds look much better than coal is related to the way in which their atoms are arranged!
• The color of the diamond says a lot about its quality. Usually, the most expensive and most appreciated diamonds are the fully colorless ones. As they become more colorful (they can even get light yellow-like), their quality is lower because they reflect less light and thus they are not as bright as the colorless ones.
• The clarity of the diamond should also be taken into consideration. Blemishes and inclusions can be seen on a 10X magnifying glass and they will reduce the quality of the diamond.
• Another aspect to take into consideration is the cut of the diamond. This is not to be mistaken with the shape of the diamond, which will not affect its quality! The cut is related more to how the diamond itself was “chopped” and to how much light it can reflect.
• Last, but definitely not least, take the diamond’s carat into consideration. The “carat” of a diamond is actually its size and it can range between 0.05 and 2.0. Large diamonds are difficult to find in nature and therefore they will be considered to be pricier and of a higher quality too.
Pick the perfect ring for your lady and she will definitely appreciate it! At Vidar Jewelry, we have an amazing collection of engagement rings and wedding rings you will absolutely love – and if you want to, we can even build a custom ring for you!
- Our Best Sellers Diamond Women Men's Ring Styles
- Unique Personalized Stackable Microbands Rings
- Unique Solitaire Diamond Rings
- Custom Design Diamond Engagement Ring
- Unique Wedding Ring Sets
- Colourful Stones and Colored Diamond Engagement Rings
- Unique Matching Wedding Bands For His And Hers - Vidar Jewelry
- Unique Diamond Wedding Bands For Women
- Unique Mens Wedding Bands
- Unique Women's Silver Sterling Engagement Rings
- Custom Made Rings for Women and Men - Most Unique Rings
- 1.26Ct Princess Diamond Wedding Band - Custom Ring Order for Doug $4,851.00
Diamond Triple Ring Set - Custom Rings Order for Anthony
Black Gold Princess Zambian Emeralds Mens Wedding Ring